sunnuntai 18. elokuuta 2013

Cathy East Dubowsksi: I love you, you idiot

"It is crazy that Dean and I broke up. Things were going great between us. I mean, he tells he loves me one minute, then the next minute he breaks u with me. My mom thinks I should wallow and stuff my face with junk fod, but I'm nt so sure that's the answer. And let's face it, when it vomes to relationships, my mom doesn't always shw the best judgment, especialle if my dad's involves. What I really need to do is stay focused and keep busy. After all, I have Harvad to think about, so why waste time crying over a boy? Right?"

Gilmoren tytöt-kirja löytyi Seinäjoelta kirpparilta, oli pakko ostaa ja halvalla saikin, maksoi 50 senttiä. Kyseinen tv-sarja on yksi suosikeistani. Siskollani on todennäköisesti kaikki tuotantokaudet dvd-bokseina.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti